CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Day Seventeen.

Headaches. Fatigue. Grumpiness.

I can't decide if these are returning symptoms of withdrawal or results of lots of class stress and sleep deprivation this week. I'm guessing the later. Needless to say, I'm not on top of my game this week. I'll update progress more as soon as I catch up on some sleep and can be sure that's not interfering with the effects I'm experiencing.

One thing's for sure. I definitely crave more crappy food when I'm stressed. Only now that sugar's out of the question I've switched to simple carbohydrates and alcohol which end up making me feel equally as crappy. [No I'm not an alcoholic, it's only an occasional beer or glass of wine with dinner, but beer converts into sugar in your body and has similar not-good effects, thus the overall crappiness.]

Only one more day before I can sleep in. Good too since I'll need all the energy I can muster to resist pumpkin pie.

0 comments: