CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, November 16, 2008

Day Eight.

5pm-

Irony: I have a bottle full of sugar in my shower. I won't ingest it, but I'll use it as a scrub.

Today's been pretty uneventful. I don't dare venture outside the realm of this experiment after last night's numbed tongue.

Organic peanut butter is becoming my favorite snack. Right off the spoon even.

I do feel more energetic. However, this could also be because I slept in til 9:30 this morning [yes, this is sleeping in]. But overall, a feeling of well being is being experienced.

It's kind of weird how indignant I'm becoming about my situation though. Today I was at the book store browsing in the cooking section and was rather insulted that they didn't carry dessert books focusing on organic and healthy alternatives. A week ago I could have cared less.

Apparently I've got organics on the brain. In an assignment for my online design class I had to create a company to design ads, logos, and websites for in the following weeks. I chose to create an organic bakery: Sweet Nothings.

And speaking of organic baked goods, I did find a recipe from health-nut Gwyneth Paltrow for sugar-free banana nut muffins that I cannot wait to attempt. I'll let you know how it goes.

0 comments: