CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, November 27, 2008

Day Eighteen/Day Nineteen.

10:30am-

Yes, I'm a bad blogger. But really there's not a lot to blog about daily now that the bulk of the initial withdrawal is over. Some days I even forget that I'm not eating sugar. So really, it's all about breaking the habit and forming new ones.

I'm sure I will have updates later today though. A few hours of watching everyone else eat my favorite pumkin pie will definitely be a challenge.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

So how did you make the decision to eat some sort of sugar instead of being "sugar free?"

michelle shea said...

Basically the whole project was inspired by reading Skinny Bitch in which they devote an entire chapter to the badness of REFINED sugar. Now, even unrefined organic sugar isn't the healthiest thing to eat, but at least it includes some vitamins and minerals of it's own rather than just leaching them from your body [as refined sugar does]. Basically refined sugar has no good to it so I decided it needed to be cut out.