CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, November 13, 2008

Day Five.

So I'm getting a cold. Which sucks worse when you can't curl up on the couch with whatever comfort food you desire. Oh well, nothing hot tea and lots of naps can't handle I suppose.

Observation: The hardest part about this project isn't the physical withdrawal symptoms, but rather the psychological habits I have to break. I have a mental twitch every time I finish a meal. And it's not necessarily a twitch of craving something sweet, it's a twitch of not finishing a routine that I've become very accustomed to: meal then dessert. I think once I get past that part, it should be pretty easy sailing.

Symptoms: still tired. still thirsty. still experiencing dull headaches.
Now all coupled with the runny nose, fuzzy brain feeling of an oncoming cold.
fabulous.

0 comments: