CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, September 3, 2009

Round 2: Day Thirteen.

I have quite a headache this evening. Massive really. Couple that with a personal near-trauma and I'm not much in the mood for blogging, but here goes my best...

I'm bored with food. Dessert really is the whole point of the meal in my opinion and with nothing to look forward to, I get a bit discouraged. I have been pacifying my sweet tooth today with Clif Bars. They're organically sweetened so they're project approved, but since they're energy bars they're also around 230 calories each so eating three a day isn't very practical. When money is less tight, a trip to Trader Joe's for some non-sugar dessert ingredients may be in order.

Now back to my headache [it's the only thing I can think about so I guess it's the only thing you get to read about], it could be a sign of withdrawal. I experienced headaches early on in round one, but with all the cheats I've had in round two, it makes sense that they're a bit later in the game this time.* All I can do is chug some water, get some sleep, and tough it out.

*So I checked into round one's day thirteen to compare and found that I felt like crap at this point last year too, but for different reasons. Complete with headache.

0 comments: