CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Round 2: Day Twenty-six.

Today was bad. Quite bad. After a 3 1/2 hour interview at a temp agency complete with computer aptitude testing, I returned home ready to veg out. However, since the computer tends to stay on for at least a half and hour at a time now [I think it was the file clean out that helped], I knew I had some homework to catch up on.

One of my current assignments is actually to re-design my personal homepage. This is frustrating since, just three weeks ago, I finished a class dedicated to perfecting the original design, so it's hard to feel inspired to change it just yet. But today, I tried. And the more frustrated I got, the more I wanted to eat. Not just sugar, but really anything. [Emotional eating? I don't know what you're
talking about.] The victims of this frustration binge were as follows: an entire bag of Caesar salad, four slices of cantaloupe, two rows of dark chocolate, leftover kung pow noodles, a handful of sweet potato fries, my last Clif bar, and finally [shame] the last of some peanut butter cup ice cream still left in my freezer from just before the project started [I blame the Reese's cup commercials].

And now, I'm a bit nauseous.

0 comments: