CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, September 6, 2009

Round 2: Day Fifteen.

In honor of the halfway marker today, I finally tracked down last year's organic obsession: Green & Black chocolate. I've had the hardest time finding it here in Chicago, but today I happened upon it at Walgreens. However, they didn't have my favorite 85% dark and I had to settle for 70%.

The thing I love about dark chocolate is that it's more satisfying. I can have just a few pieces and be done with it, as opposed to an entire bar of milk chocolate. Tonight my chocolate was coupled with a few glasses of wine, but even with weakened willpower, I only made it thru a fourth of a bar. Besides, I now know that my raw organic sugar ingredient listing is not only better for me, but better for the planet. Plus, dark chocolate has the ever popular antioxidant factor that takes away even more of the supposed guilt.

2 comments:

MDB said...

Try pairing your chocolate with a sparkling red wine. You will not be disappointed.

michelle shea said...

Indeed. I like sparkling red wine, I like chocolate. I see no bad here.