CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Round 2: Day Eleven.

This will be a short post. I'm feeling a bit under the weather tonight. It's starting to get brisk out in Chicago and it's making me feel run down and sniffly. Perhaps some of that is sugar withdrawal, but most of it's just the unmistakable signs of an oncoming cold.

The one and only good thing about the impending cold weather [other than getting to wear some fabulous new coats] is that I can once again pacify my sweet tooth with hot tea. This was how I curbed my dessert cravings during round one and didn't realize how much it helped until it was too hot for tea during the start of round two. Now, whenever that post-meal sweet tooth hits, I'll simply put on the kettle.

Now excuse me while I curl up on the couch with my cranberry green tea before passing out in the exhaustion that comes with catching a cold.

0 comments: