CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Day Twenty-Four.

I noticed something today. Though it has been well over six months since my last teeth cleaning, my teeth have recently been absent of that mid-day 'sweater' feeling that sometimes happens. [Be grossed out if you like, but you know what I'm talking about.] Now they feel clean and fresh all day long. A benefit of avoiding the sweet stuff perhaps?

Tomorrow plans have been made to attempt baking the sugar-free banana nut muffins. My baking partner and I are equal parts talented and disastrous in the kitchen so really it could go either way. I'll keep you posted on the [hopefully] delicious results.

Until then.

1 comments:

Wendy City said...

I can't believe you're on day 24 already!

And I'm not afraid to admit to the fuzzy sweater thing. I've noticed sugary drinks seem to make it worse! :)