CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, August 27, 2009

Round 2: Day Five.

Day five was and interesting transition in a lack of self-control. While I maintained my dessert-less existence, I indulged in just about every other area.

Confession time: I love potato chip sandwiches. If you stop reading at that sentence, I understand. I think it sounds weird too. At one point I would have even thought it sounded gross. But being a broke vegetarian with an addiction to Miracle Whip will make a girl creative with her sandwich choices. I actually got the idea from an twitter friend who mentioned having them at a vegetarian BBQ. So one day I tried it: BBQ Potato Chips covered in Miracle Whip and smashed between two pieces of wheat bread. And now I have nights that not only does this meal sound appealing...I crave it. Obviously, this is perhaps one of the least nutritious meals a girl could have. I've been trying to wean myself away from them, but with no dessert to quell my cravings, I let myself indulge in my bizarre and unhealthy sandwich of choice.

And it's something of a farewell indulgence since next week I'll say bye bye to my beloved [high fructose corn syrup laden] Miracle Whip.

0 comments: